We work with drivers hired by the company. The benefit for our customers is having people committed to their satisfaction, who always act with professionalism, who speak Castilian, know how to secure the goods in the truck and are familiar with the rules for the places where they travel. We are committed to job security as an element of high social and economic impact for our employees and our customers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Committed to social development, the circular economy, the environment and the sdg
COMMITTED TO SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
WE WORK TO DRIVE THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
The machinery hire service was created and developed with a view to our interest in improving the environmental impact of our company and of our customers..
As long as a machine remains the property of its manufacturer, it will always receive full maintenance and updating, which also prolongs its useful life as far as possible. .
The benefit for our clients is that they can have machines perfectly matched to their needs for the time they need them, without having to make costly investments.
WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Renewable energies: We have installed solar panels to cover our own energy needs, with the excess being supplied to the grid. This contributes to a healthier environment.
Pollution reduction: We calculate our carbon footprint and work to reduce it year on year.
COMMITTED TO THE SDG
TRANS LOGROÑO is especially engaged with the following goals:
- No poverty: our drivers and all our personnel are employees. We do not believe in hiring freelance drivers because this clearly means precarious working conditions for the sector, with lower earnings both now and in the future (because they pay less social security).
- Good health and well-being: our tankers are equipped with lifelines to guarantee the safety of our personnel. We train our personnel in health and safety and offer them ergonomic environments for working.
- Affordable and clean energy: we contribute with our solar energy installation.
- Decent work and economic growth: we offer solutions so that manufacturers and customers can join the circular economy.
- Climate action: we own the registry of carbon footprint, compensation and CO2 absorption projects of the Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge. We calculate, reduce and compensate.